Wanted

Labels:

2


Can anyone please show me some direction? My sanity's been astrayed for quite a while now. Whoah! As you can see...this page is getting dry as I am trying to win back my being. I don't know where I'm at. Hmm..I know this might sound a bit a odd to you guys but believe it or not this is how I am right now... (spare me the details, tho..) but I've been hoping I could wake up one fine morning with a clear picture of where myself is... the real world where I fit in and where God wants me to be.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 Response to "Wanted"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello lost soul. God is never away from you, always remember God is there for us as human beings. We never know where are path may lead or why all we know is god does not want us to stray from the path. Sometimes God leaves obsticals get in the way but we over come them as we are meant too. I hope and Pray that you Just put your life in Gods hands and let him sort out the details for you. God has areason for all that we go through in life. Live for God and let God guild you in the direction that God wants too. Keep an open heart and an open mind as to where you life may lead you. My life has been placed into Gods hands and I will go where God wants me to go and do what he wants me to do. Try starting each day by praying and asking for guidance. Very sorry that you have a troubled soul but God can and will help you if you let him. Hope this is of some help to you. Keep looking up to God for support in all your endevers God Bless YOU in all you do and all you need.

    Anonymous says:

    ikaw ra gyud ang makatubag ana nanz,daghan gyud og pagsulay ang kinabuhi, di gyud na maiwasan pero as long as you're doing the right thing, you wouldn't go wrong.

    Ikaw ra pu'y nakabalo sa detalye maong hangtod na lang mi sa pagtambag nga 'padayon sa imong lakaw, sa unahan dunay kahayag'.

    nax..binisaya kaau..hehehe, nag-renew lang ko sa akong pagkabisdak..hehe

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger