All About Blogging

Labels:

2


Thanks to JK for this tag... And guys, this is a new interesting site of his you may like to consider so I am personally inviting you all to come and visit. You may hit the link from his name or find him from my blogroll. Thanks!


1. How long have you been blogging?
- I started blogging August 2007

2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- I came across with blogging through my college and forever bestfriend, Evs. I still can remember how dire she was to have even created an account and a site for me. The first few weeks, it looks sluggish since I am new and I dont really know how to dress up my page but eventually, I was able to somehow learn things one at a time... I blog because this is my way of expressing bits and pieces about myself. I guess this is not only a matter of just being onto it but a sort of a passion as well. I'm glad to have learned from someone's views and opinions in as much as I am happy to inspire others to undoubtedly reveal their minds.

3. What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- gaining confidence (in blogging world you need to have it)
- making a lot of friends
- obtaining vast of knowledge from around the world

4. What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- reading terms and conditions especially in monetizing your blog (lol ..)
- people's distinct customs and beliefs
- and yes i hate receiving spams


Now I'm passing this tag to CC (a new friend), Tin and Chari.

2 Response to "All About Blogging"

  1. Anonymous says:

    August ka lang pala nag start at best friend mo pala si Evs ha. Di mo mapapansin nyanh meron ka na agad anniversary post dito.
    Keep on blogging.

    hi ann..yes sad to say bestfriend ko sya..hahaha..(joke!)..

    haay hopefully..i am really looking forward to reach that far and even farther..i just enjoy doing this thing. thank you so much for the inspiration...

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger