A Careful Step of Letting Go

Labels:

4


"The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love. We can never really love anybody with whom we never laugh. Love is in the giver, not the gift."

I have here a story from a good friend of mine who was once sees life to it's vicious perspective. "Life is never fair" was all he could say. He told me that once he forgot himself and opened up like a door with a loose latch and everything fell out and he tried for days to put it all back in the proper order, and now he finally starts to loosen up and left everything there in a pile and just learn to love everything back equally...

So here's the story goes:

My Life’s Honest Love

I knew right away she was the true love of my life and an angel. I thought or her day and night remembering what she was wearing, the first time I saw her. I felt an overwhelming draw to her every time she was near. On the first day we met, I told her I was going to marry her someday. Over the time we moved in together and eventually got married. Over the years I protected the love I had for her. I was with her through so many of life’s ups and downs. We both had jobs and were doing so well, until one day the doctors gave us the bad news. She may die if not admitted to the hospital for an immediate surgery. We were both scared and knew what needed to be done. I knew she had reservations about us because of her health. I reassured her that my love would stay true. I took care of her day and night over the years. But as she grew older, her health became worse. Her illness was getting the best of her. I did what I could do to help. I was there day and night trying to nurse her back to health. I did as much as I could for her even though I know it wasn’t enough. It hurt me to see the way she cried through the days and nights in pain and from suffering she had to endure. Constantly in pain and yet still not giving up. I was blessed to stay with her up to the last minute of her breath. I loved her from the beginning and held it true till the end.

They say God gives you only one true love. I must be the luckiest man on earth because I have met another. My heart has gone out once again though I don’t know where all these may lead. This beautiful young woman has yet to know how deeply I feel for her. I hope my love can blossom and grow as it was once before. I just want to be happy in life once again. This wonderful woman has brought me back from hell’s gates. She doesn’t even realize it. My angel doesn’t even know how thankful I truly am to her for what she has done. I can only imagine what may or may not happen with this beautiful angel in the future. But God put us together and her warm bright light to shine on me. God only knows where this path will lead or where it will end. I am just along for this long journey in life. But if there’s something more than meeting her by chance then it would have been my deepest pleasure. If nothing has to ever come out from it, still I am lucky enough for the love she had already shown. She had opened my heart once again, and I am so thankful to be blessed by way of knowing her. I will always hold her near to my heart as she was a sweet angel in my time of need. So now, all I can say is that in my life I was blessed not only with one but two special angels. As for where it goes, God only knows. I pray that all my love for her really shows and showers her with joy. For now, what I can do is follow my dreams and hope for the best. What ever happens, all I can do is extend my heart and somehow wait and see what is meant to happen. I hope for the best and pray for the rest. The only thing we have in this life is time…and time will only tell.

Life can give as much if not more than what it takes from us if we chose to open our eyes to it.

Written By: Me


The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as time goes by. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.

4 Response to "A Careful Step of Letting Go"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Personally, I think God gives all kinds of Miracles if we so choose to accept them....Nancy hope you find yours because everyone gets them.

    Anonymous says:

    to the author of the story:

    i know it's hard and would take a lot of time to move on and leaving the past behind...It is still your prerogative when and when not to start all over or when to live with what you already have started with the new clip of your book. Just remember..life won't stop to where it falls down. You still have a long way to go. However you may wanted to live with it, it's your pick.

    May it all turn out in favor of you...

    Anonymous says:

    Thank you for the thoughts. God only know where any of us will end up in our lives. Life is a bunch of choices, and it is up to us to choose. All we can do is hope we choose right....

    Liz says:

    Have you heard about qassia? Please check this out http://mlizcochico.qassia.com/ if you're interested.

    Take care and regards.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger