WHY WOMEN CRY?

Labels:

3


"Why are you crying?"; a young boy asked his Mom.
"Because I'm a woman." she told him
"I don't understand", he said.

His mom just hugged him and said,
"An you never will, but that's O.K."...

Later the little boyaskedhis father.
"Whydoes mom seem to cry for no reason?"
"All women cry for no reason", was all his Dad could say...

The little boy grew up and became a man,
still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when
God got back to him, he asked
"God, why do women cry so easily?"

God answered...."When I made woman,
I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry
the weight of the world, yet, made her arms gentle
enough to give comfort...

I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth
and the rejection that many time will come
even from her own children..

I gave her he hardness that allows her to keep
her going and take care of her family and friends,
even when everyone else gives up, through sickness
and fatigue without complaining...

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children
under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has
hurt her badly...

She has a very special power to make a
child's boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's
anxieties and ears...

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite
faults and I fashioned her from her rib to protect her
heart...

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never
hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her
resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly...

For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed.
It is hers to use whenever needed and..
it is her only weakness...

When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her,
and all she does for everyone, and even though
she may still cry, you will have made
her heart feel good.

She is special!!

3 Response to "WHY WOMEN CRY?"

  1. ev says:

    hmmm..nice one!;0)

    Anonymous says:

    very moving poems!!

    keep in touch Nancy!have a great weekend!

    ghee

    Anonymous says:

    Nice post !

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger